' ' ' '
»

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Show Tantrums


Lately, i realise that MX likes to show his tantrum when something is not right for him. Sometimes, he just ok and happy and the second minutes, he is showing his tantrum for nothing. He will started to bite, pinch and scratch me when he was frustrated, ever since after he reached his 3rd birthday. I try to be nice told him that his behaviour was not nice, that it hurt mummy, and that he would have to go into the naughty corner but he will repeat and pretend can't even listen to me. I was very mad, without any patient to him, and i started to use the cane and caned him. I know, i know, i'm doing this way is not good, but beside this what others way that i can use? I really don't know what else can i can do. Besides, shouting, remaining calm and ignoring him, it seem doesn't work. I had tried few ways like, soft spoken, hard spoken, rewards system even punishment also can't help any. He will listen to you when he really wants to listen to you. He will apologize when he knows he was doing something bad or not good. Haih... Sometimes, i really don't know how to handle or cope with him when he is showing his tantrums. Any suggestions, mummies?

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

It is not easy..Jeriel also same but seem that my hubby is learning some tips from Dr James Dobson... My hubby got a few books written by him...

chanelwong said...

also...tag for you http://chanelwong.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-ten.html