' ' ' '
»

Thursday, November 22, 2007

MX Sick Again!!


Today, when i fetched MX that time, his principle (Ms Alice) came and told me that MX had vomited once at 3pm. Therefore, she does not give MX dinner. I quickly went into his classroom and saw him laid down on the mattress and looked very tired. I felt very sad. Alice double confirmed with him again, whether he wants take his dinner or not. MX replied that he got stomachache and doesn't want to take any dinner. I told Alice that, i will bring MX to see doctor now, if he still not feeling well tomorrow, he might not going to school and Alice noted.

Just after i stepped out from the school compound, MX vomited the second time. At this time, he vomited on my blouse and my jeans but thank god not in the car seat. Can you image that? Teacher Rani came out and help me to carry MX into the school again and cleaned up him. And i went to take my gym bag in the car. Because today, i'm planning to attend my Pilate's class, that why i put another set of cloths inside the car. After settle everything, i straight away drove my car to the clinic. Doctor suspected MX got food poisoning, and need to fasting this whole night. No foods and milk allows until tomorrow morning. Doctor gave 2 medicines, after paying the bills, cancelled my Pilate's class and headed to home.

Haih... I just wonder, how come this month MX's immune system seems so weak. Last week, he got cough, flu and fever. While this week, on the recovering stage, suddenly he got food poisoning, i really felt worries, sad about him and tired about myself. Hopefully, tomorrow MX will be better.

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

Poor boy....
do update us ok...

chanelwong said...

hopw he is well....

Care to share your experience on http://chanelwong.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-spare-rod-spoil-child.html