' ' ' '
»

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pink colour one?!


Recently, MX is very particulars about colours. Especially he knows which colours is for girls and for boys. There was one day, i brought him to my parent's house, and my father gave him a toy motorcycle which is pink and purple colours. At first, he didn't really see what actual colour of that toy because he was so happy and excited. He showed me his toy and asked me for the permission to open the toy. I agreed and asked him to get help from Gong gong. Once, my father open the toy and passed it to him, see what he said. Here is the conversation between he and his Gong gong.

MX : Pink colour one?! It is for girl, not for boy. (with a sad and disappointment sound)
Gong gong : *Speechless*
MX : I don't want, this is for girl not for boy.
Gong gong : No la, MX this is for boy because girl does not ride motorcycle only boy rides motorcycle.
MX : *think few second* Yes! Girl no (rides) motor, only boy.

Finally, he accepted the toys. Thanks Goodness! Hahaha :D . My sister heard the whole conversation too, she laughed and told my father next time buy toys to MX, better choose the right colours to him, else MX will complaint then does not want the toy.

Sometimes, i just wondering at their age now, they know how to differentiate the colours for boy and girl already. So Smart and funny!

0 comments: