' ' ' '
»

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Wedding Anniversary!


Whoa, how time flies! Today is our sixth wedding anniversary. How we celebrate the day? My hubby took us (me & MX) to watch Disney Live! Mickey’s Magic show.

We bought the earliest show time at 11am. We reached there about 10.30am before the show started; we bought a set of Mickey and Minnie cup. MX really enjoyed the show and we had a wonderful time together today.



After show we went back home because MX wanted to take his nap. At dinner time, we didn’t go to restaurant in fact we had some simple and light dinner at hawker stall. :D

Actually today plan is not in our planning just coincident that Mickey is in the town. And hubby just told me that, we bought the ticket on 11/11/2007 at 11am. It was so wonderful and amazing huh? ha-ha:D I do sure keep all the tickets as a memorable today.

I would like to wish my hubby 'Happy Wedding Anniversary, Dear'!

3 comments:

chanelwong said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!
You all must have a great fun in Mickey Mouse show...

Chinneeq said...

Happy belated anniversary ler...next round Mickey comes, buzz me...

Rebecca said...

Chanel = Thank you.. Thank you :D

Chinnee = Thank you .. Thank you :D
Oh! sure.. No problem ;D