' ' ' '
»

Saturday, May 24, 2008

School Holiday Started!

School holiday is started next week Monday and my memory of last year as at today, we fly-ed to Bangkok and Phuket for a week holiday. We really had so much fun. This year I didn't plan to go holiday because I just newly joined the company for 2 months and is not good for apply leave. Therefore, I already decided to send my son to my parent's house. Maybe I will try to plan our holiday at the year end.

Hopefully, the journey to work and after office hour will be very smooth :D

Don't know others blogger have any plan for this coming school holiday? Or just like me?

1 comments:

williamlee said...

Hi ,Happy school holiday ! althought no travel trip , but enjoying the less traffic jam condition in the morning is a wonderful thing to cheers of .:o)