' ' ' '
»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leave or Stay?

Actually I decided to resign from the current company (been working for 2mths), the reason is because no one will help me to fetch my son from kinder. Previously, was my parents to help me but due to some problem, my parents cannot help me anymore. So, yesterday I've informed my boss that I want to resign due to the reason. She offered me to be part-time staff (9.30am - 4pm) instead of full time staff (9.30am - 6.30pm) . Of course, salary part will have reduction (30%), after discussed with my hubby, he told me that after all the deduction (EPF, Socso, parking, foods, petrol, etc) will left very little, mind as well, look for another job which is nearby our house here. His opinion is true, therefore, I took it as a reason and reject my boss offer. Today, my boss and I discussed again, she counter-offer me that, there will have only 10% deduction of my salary and I can go off at 4pm! I'm really feel the appreciation from my boss. At this moment, I still un-decide whether I want to stay or resign :(

If you were me, what is your decision?

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

You have such a nice boss. If the pay cut is ok with you , you can continue to work...Are you happy with your job? That is the most important...

Rebecca said...

Hi, Chanel

How are you, lately? Ya, I do double consider it again and again. I think probaly I will try as a part-time staff, if really cannot cope, then will inform my boss again. By the way, thanks for the advise :D