' ' ' '
»

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1st Time!

This is very 1st time that my boy didn't come back sleep with us and he overnight at my parent's house. Yesterday was the school holiday started, and early in the morning, my dad came and fetched him. He was so happy and waved 'bye bye' to me. In the evening, my dad gave me a call and asked me what time I would reach home because he wants to send MX to come back, I told him another ½ hour will reach home. But, my dad called me again in 10mins, he told me that MX doesn't want to go home and wants to overnight at his house. Then, he passed the phone to MX, and here is what he told me:-

MX: Mummy, today I don't want to go home, I want to sleep at Gong gong's house, can or not?
Me: Are you sure?
MX: Yes, mummy, I will come back tomorrow.
Me: Ok la, you must be a good boy, ok?
MX: Ok, mummy. Bye.

Then, he hangs up the phone. At that moment, I still don't believe that he will not coming back tonight and this is the very very1st time that he didn't sleep with us.

Honestly, I'm a bit of miss him, because ever since he born-ed he will sleep with us and yesterday night without him and really feel differently.

Haha! Really kind of weired of me :D

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

good for u and hb to take a romantic break :)

Rebecca said...

Hi, Chinnee

Ya.. agree :D