' ' ' '
»

Friday, August 10, 2007

Tag! Tag!

Hehe... i got the 1st tag from Chinnee, here my result:-

You Are 34% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.
Aiyo, i got 34% only!! For me, before i got marrried, i'm very particular about my face, even went to beauty saloon for twice a month to up keep my skin. I used to spend a lot on my skin care products. But, since i have MX, i really don't have so much time go to beauty saloon. Even, spend less on my skin care products. It because, i need more time to take care MX and i rather spend more on MX, i think it more worth it.
Ok, i pass this tag to Chooi Peng, see how her's one.

4 comments:

chooi peng said...

next time when i have tag, i will pass all to u, hahaha

Chinneeq said...

accurate or not the result? hahaha

Rebecca said...

Chooi Peng = okok, sure no problem. hehe

Chinnee = i think accurate kua :P

chooi peng said...

i have done mine... finally!! LOL
http://life.wchpeng.com/?p=492