' ' ' '
»

Friday, August 3, 2007

ProJet

Two months ago, i was one of the Winners in the Projet Win It Contest 2007. I had won the Daily prizes of Projet Petrol vouchers worth Rm 50 (Rm 10x5).



I had used the vouchers and left 1 petrol voucher worth Rm 10. I had tried few Projet Petrol station outlets since last month. But, mainly Projet petrol station does not accept the voucher anymore. The reason they gave me is, Shell is taking over it slowly by starting early of August. And the voucher is no longer valid.

I had make a call to ProJet Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the telephonist told me that, they can't do anything with the voucher because Shell is taking over Projet in Malaysia in this month. It means that, Projet will no longer in Malaysia anymore. What a sad news! I've been supported Projet since 2001 until now. And she asked me to keep the voucher as a souvenir.

0 comments: