' ' ' '
»

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lately

I've been busy for this few months. I even seldom to update my blog already. Being a Sales is really really busy with chasing Sales, appointments, reports, etc etc... Before working as a Sales, I always think of is good that the time passed so fast. But, when I worked really can feel. Sometimes, I work until late and reach home is about 10 - 11pm, is really damn tired. And I realise that, I spend less time with my boy and family.

Today, I sent my boy to school, his class teacher complainted that my boy started lazy and the exam is coming next Monday. Haih... actually I really need to think twice that, is possible I change back to 9am-5pm job?? Futhermore, hubby already started working at oversea last 2 months. Means that, I need to do everything by myself, including coaching my boy homeworks.

Sometimes, really hard to choose what we actually want.

1 comments:

LHS said...

that's life..what to do?