' ' ' '
»

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me :D

Today is my birthday and I don have any celebration. I only had lunch with my best friend, at night had dinner with hubby and son. Blow birthday cake, make a wish, ate the birthday cake. Hahaha!!

Any present from my hubby? Yes, he will buy me a mobile phone because my previous mobile lately giving me problems and I try to change a new one. Then, my hubby volunteer said he will buy me a mobile phone. And I was eye-ing on Sony Ericsson brand, because since my first mobile phone was Nokia and now I would like to try using Sony Ericsson. Any recommended model? I just need a simple mobile phone which I can dial, answer call, sms and camera.

Any comment on Sony Ericsson brand?

3 comments:

williamlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
williamlee said...

Happy Birthday dear ...

Erin said...

Happy Belated to u Becca :D