' ' ' '
»

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Signed Up Smorty!

Yesterday , i was so happy and excited especially when i saw Smorty has approved my blog. Thanks to Chooi Peng who recommended me to this website. I knew lots of mummy bloggers are earning extra income from get paid for blogging and as a new blogger, i also willing to give a try. I signed up Smorty on Monday, and i got approved on the following day.

Smorty actually is a service that connects Advertisers with Bloggers to blog advertising for the advertisers . We will get paid to write simple review or our opinion on Advertiser's products, services, or websites on our blog, with the link back to the advertiser site. Therefore, they will send money directly to our PayPal account weekly after posts are approved and even opportunities are sent directly to our email account.

Come and sign up with Smorty and blog for money if you are interested to earn extra income. For new blogger like me, Smorty is worth to try.

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

Well done and welcome....

Rebecca said...

Chanel = Thank you. Thank you. Just for a start. See how it go :D
By the way, can i have your msn id?